Abstract submission deadline: September 11, 2020
Notification of Acceptance (oral/poster): October 10, 2020
Rules for submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- Each registrant is allowed to submit two abstracts as the presenting / first author.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The abstracts will be presented as oral presentations or as posters. The preferred mode of presentation may be marked, but the final decision rests with the Scientific Committee.
- Abstracts will be considered only if the guidelines are respected. Abstracts should be submitted as MS Word documents prepared as per instructions provided in the template (MS Word DOC, 37 KB).
- The submitted version of the abstract will be the final one, subsequent changes will not be possible.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. To register, the presenting author MUST FIRST SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT and get the Abstract ID.
- Presenting authors must pay the registration fee by November 15, 2020, to be included in the programme.
Selected Conference Topics
- Analytical methods for environmental science.
- Environmental technologies, waste management and recycling.
- Environmental compartments (atmosphere, soil, marine and surface water) with focus on monitoring and processes.
- Green chemistry and technologies.
- Methodology and environmental modelling.
- Remediation, ecotoxicology and biomarkers.
- Sustainable development.
- Agro-environmental-friendly processes and food chemistry.